Everyone likes to get free stuff on their birthday. I know I sure do! Today happens to be my actual birthday. Last year in my 20’s, yikes! Roll out the you’re getting up there carpet next year! Sheesh! Anyway back to free stuff. Here is a list of places that give you freebies on your birthday!
1. Applebee’s. You can get a free desert when dining here on your birthday. Make sure to tell your server!
2. Baskin Robins. If you join their Birthday Club and get some free ice cream on your special day.
3. Arby’s. When you register with Arby’s Deals you will get a free milkshake on your birthday. Also just for signing up you get a coupon for a free roast beef classic! Can’t beat that!
4. Cold Stone Creamery. When signing up with the Cold Stone Club you will be a Buy One Get One (BOGO) coupon for your birthday. Keep in mind the coupon takes 24 hours to arrive so make sure you sign up ahead of time.
5. Denny’s. Everyone loves them and especially the Grand Slam! Make sure you bring your ID along and you get a free Grand Slam on your birthday!
6. Firehouse Subs. Just like Denny’s, bring your ID and get a free medium sub on your birthday!
7. Krispy Kreme. Join their Birthday Club and on your birthday go get your warm delicious free doughnut.
8. Subway. If you join their Eat Fresh Club you will get a free 6 inch sub and drink on your birthday! Get to joining!
9. Starbucks. Sign up for Starbucks Rewards and on your birthday you can skip on over for a free drink on them. SCORE!
10. Red Robin. Yum. (Had to do it). Anyway register with Red Robin Royalty and during your birthday month you get to pick a FREE burger. That’s pretty awesome if you ask me. Only valid one time during birthday month, but still this is a free burger folks.
Those are just 10 of the many free birthday deals out there. Dig around I bet you could find a ton more. I simply posted some pretty broad ones to supply for just about anyone in the US.
Do you know of any other places to get some cool freebies on your birthday? Share below! I’d love to hear from you. With that said I think I might cash in on this freeness while my birthday is still in effect today.
Happy Frugal Living!